“ POP ART IS FOR EVERYONE! ” - Andy Warhol
Popduction Studio was established in 2012 by Kate Kam, aiming at promoting Pop Art to the general public. Popduction Studio organizes workshops for people to create their own pieces of arts in pop art style stencil printings. The idea is to infuse daily life with arts by using simple techniques, which allows people to experience art making even without any professional skills. As influencing Pop Arts artist Andy Warhol once said, “Pop Art is for everyone.”; Kate believes art is a good way to express ideas and thoughts, it is universal and beyond the limits of language.
- Package includes portrait with 3 person and 5 colors (including black, white, background color, round frame color and character color), characters (up to 10 letters)\
- Please remark the English name youwould like to put on the portrait
- The following additional options are available:
- Additional color @+$88
- Additional heart shape pattern +$28
- Additional person @+$128
- Customer needs to provide photos.
- In order to achieve the best result, please provide a clear head shot photo or a half body;
- Minimum photo quality requirements: Clear (no Luminance noise) & photos taken in the poor light, high exposure or at night are not suitable
- If you need to add additional words, please indicate when placing the order (maximum 15 letters)
- Up to 4 people in the photo, there will be an additional charge ($20) for an extra person
- It takes about 14 working days for production, and will contact customer to select colors and confirmation before delivery