Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, this recycled raincoat is made using a special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! It comes with taped seams to ensure the coat is fully watertight, so they can explore outside whatever the weather. Each coat is lined with beautifully soft organic cotton which will keep them cosy and comfy whilst they play.
- 100% waterproof with fully taped seams
- Outer layer made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles, GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard)
- Fully lined with organic cotton that's kind and gentle on their skin
- Name label at the back so it won't get lost easily at nursery or school! We've also left space for more than one name in case you want to pass it along after your little one has grown
- Zip fastening on the front with zip guard to protect delicate chins
- Hanger loop at the back making it easy to hang up, essential after a rainy adventure!
- Nickel free poppers down the front and at hood opening to attach it firmly when a strong wind is blowing
- Three front pockets to make space for their collections
- Elasticated wrist cuffs to keep out the rain
- Made in India with love
100% recycled polyester made from plastic bottles
100% organic brushed cotton lining